It’s that time again! Bungo in the Back Lanes is back for 2018, this Saturday, 1-5 pm. It’s one of the Southside’s greatest and longest running events.
Final preparations are underway, and the Bungo map is now available, showing just some of the events you can expect.
Meanwhile it take a lot of effort to make this happen, and if anyone wishes to help out in any way, may I suggest:
- Set up your own stall in your back garden / lane.
- Donations to the bottle stall
- Donations to the tombola (contact email@example.com)
- Stewarding on the day – there’s a briefing at 11.45 at the Society stall in the Marywood / Queen Square lane, or just show up any time and say hi, if you can spare us an hour with one of our fancy new orange jackets!
- Set up (and take down) the gazebos – we start 9am (ish) in the Marywood / Queen Square lane, and pause for bacon rolls at some point
For more guidance see the FAQ on this site.