First, a big Thank You to all who took part today:
- the talented musicians (hope their busking was well rewarded!)
- the stall holders (especially those local stall holders responding through the day)
- and everyone who had a party, lunch, glass of wine or water or cuppa, and celebrated all things Bungo on their own, with family or with suitably distanced friends
In normal times, BITBL is put together by the Society’s committee and many other willing volunteers & local business. This year was a wee bit different. Well, a lot different.
So there are three special Thank Yous:
- A huge Thank You to Bungo-ites Mark & Mandy Reid-Foster from Submarine who put together the online market for us, as well as the supporting BNITBL pages on our website. An amazing job, and a LOT of work.
- Massive thanks to Crawford Smith of Southside Sessions for pulling together the music schedule and keeping it all on track today (as well as finishing with a set of his own!).
- From the initial suggestion of “we should do something in our gardens/homes on the day”, one committee member in particular picked up the idea and made this event happen. So another big Thank You to Paola Rezzilli for the vast amount of work she put into making this event possible and keeping things on track through today.
We hope everyone enjoyed their virtual BITBL today, and will carry on visiting our our market! [open until 8pm Sunday 21st June]