We can’t hold Bungo in the actual Back Lanes this year, so we’ve gone online!
Right now, we’re planning the last details (like the music schedule) but here are the headlines:
- we’re holding it on the day we’d already planned: Saturday 20th June, from 12-5pm
- there will be an online market of stalls, live music online and hopefully your contributions of what you are doing to celebrate all things ‘Bungo
- if you would like a stall, you can bag one here (there are two types: one for those with an existing online presence, and one for those without)
- on the day, the market will be here
- on the day, the music will be here, and that’s also where we’d love your contributions to the day
So… put the date (back) in your diary, book a stall if you’d like one, and plan what you will be doing on the day! With the easing of lock-down, you could even invite another household to join you if you have a garden (suitably distanced, of course).