For all the budding Mary Berry’s out there, here are the guidelines for Strathbungo’s first ever Bungo Bake-Off taking place at the Spring Fling on Saturday 19th March.
BAKE-OFF BRIEFING 2016.
Note: these guidelines apply to all those who enter the Bake-Off.
– All those entering their cakes are expected to be amateur bakers.
– Bakers are invited to submit a cake or a plate of cakes for the Bake-Off that they have made themselves from scratch – to the theme of ‘Spring’.
– Bakers can submit only one entry.
– All cakes are to be delivered to the Spring Fling event on Saturday March 19th at Queens Park Baptist Church Hall at the latest by 10.00. Any cakes arriving after 10.00 may be excluded from the judging.
– The judging will take place between 10.00 and 11.00 when the event opens and will be undertaken by officers of the Strathbungo Society.
– Judging will be on the grounds of taste and appearance, and judges’ decisions are final.
– All cakes, once judged and winners having been notified, will then be donated to the Spring Fling Tea Room and sold to benefit the Strathbungo Society.
– All winners will be advised before the event opens, and winners’ names and winning entries will be available at the event for public viewing.
– Winners are asked to make themselves available for any media interest and coverage that may arise from this event.
If you have any other questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org