Strathbungo is located at the very heart of Glasgow, just four minutes by train from the city centre. Here’s where we list the facilities that make living in G41 easy and comfortable.
Click on the heading to get routes and on individual entries to see timetables.
- Bus routes on Pollokshaws Rd to town (click to open map in PDF format)
- 23 – Summerston via city centre and Kelvingrove art gallery and museum (goes to Govan via Silverburn shopping centre in the other direction)
- 38/38A/38C – Easterhouse via city centre, including the Royal Infirmary and Denniston
- 45/45A/45C – Woodhill/Auchinairn via city centre
- 56/56A/57/57A – Woodhill via city centre
- Railway stations (click to open map in PDF format)
- Queens Park or Pollokshields West to the city centre
- Queens Park or Pollokshields West from the city centre
- Underground (click for train times, map as for railway stations)
- Bridge Street – 20 mins walk from Strathbungo
- Shields Road – 20 mins walk from Strathbungo